Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Libby/libby/shortfinancial Accounting

Are purchased in February

Hello my dear readers,

today it is again a raid post submitted by me, by showing you the things I bought in February.
In the following months several OotD and EOTD I give I hope that's ok, I do not know that is not exactly when I get time again to test something right and you write a review.
And you also want to post missing part * click *

My mother gave me on Saturday at the replay Müller perfume "your fragrance!" bought for 22.95 €. I have wished for so long but have just never bought it but I do not know why: D


Now the cosmetic things that I bought once the Catrice powder for 3,49 € and the lipstick "gentle beige "for 2,99 €. In Douglas I bought the Artdeco Setting Powder for 7.50 €. And then I've still taken the essence multi action but I must say I am not satisfied with it.


have at Mister * Lady I bought great earrings for 2,95 €


And then I once again ordered from emp and there was this great case for 6,95 €

Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment