Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Digitus Da-vc211a Win7 Treiber

most embarrassing sitting next to the world

It is Sunday afternoon, and I find myself on the train from Passau in Dortmund. As always, the high capacity is full, and my friend and I have got hold seats at the tables. Across from us sits a man, as we end 30 that his ticket has visibly put before him on the table. I can see, at first without much interest that he has gone only on Saturday from Cologne to Regensburg and now is on the way back.

begins after a short drive our guide obviously, getting bored, he may not have his laptop with his bechäftigen tabloid. Finally, he reaches for the phone calls to a friend and begins to tell it by just last weekend. First, he speaks English, but then changes into German, which at least gives me the impression that the initial communicative English is not necessary, but was affectation. This is also suggested that he "call" in the German and strange words like "Gym" is used. mixed

In German and English, we hear, and sitting well with us young woman next to the said Lord that this was in Regensburg, in order to meet an acquaintance. Obviously we knew itself more from the Internet, but was never in real life encounters. We learn that we spent a pleasant evening and eventually ended up in bed (quote: "And then got 'I just laid in her bed when she was in the bathroom" (...) "and then we went down to business") which was fully relaxed and straightforward but, as both parties are single.

The story takes quite a few more details about the circumstances of the one-night stands, and I wonder more and more that my counterpart of that conversation clearly audible in the full dump cars out. Was that English may be a very stupid attempt to get less in a secret language (who speaks for even English?) pronounce?

If I were not too busy with the very suppress my laughter, I would have liked to ask the man some things - after all he has given us all so confronted with the story. Long after an otherwise uneventful trip, I imagine, as I did after hanging up quite cool wonder if and how was for contraception. And if he is sure that his acquaintances things look so easy and relaxed. And where he goes for next weekend.

Incidentally, this is not the strangest story that happened to me so far on the train. To be continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment