Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wives In Girdles Movies

silicone face

Every few years I make another attempt to find a suitable day cream for me. My skin seems to be quite happy with it, twice a day to be happy with the "normal" blue Nivea cream, and responds to almost everything else a little red and tensions. But instead be happy that I can save a lot of money in skin care, I feel always a little poor preparation: Nivea contains much mineral oil, which should not really be good for the skin (mine is but apparently does not matter). And what about all the other great nutrients and vitamins, the "right" face creams included? Not lack for me?

Such ideas then lead mostly to the fact that I buy something Great, after a few days notice that my skin gets dry patches and then ruefully to smear with Nivea. Until next time. And recently there was that time again.

I had already said that I am after a long break as a customer for Body Shop returned : After all, there are many good products, the company, in its animal test promises are more than many other cosmetic companies and the prices in many cases in order. When I was there recently and described the vendor my skin problems she recommended me the " Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream ", and this for very dry skin or the right serum.

Now, considering the large number of "good" products, which are with me already gone into the garbage, where several useful strategies (listed here in order of reason):

Not recommended for imitation (the spray but contains no silicone and is quite good) ...
  1. The offer in memory of past experiences reject.
  2. explain that I have bought a lot of rubbish and ask for samples so I can make before purchasing a true picture.
  3. One recommended product now but ONLY ONCE NOTHING ELSE.
Well, unfortunately I was not sound, and instead opted for this strategy:

  1. buy the two recommended products, two days use and then decide that they are obviously compatible. Subsequently purchase the additional night care, and the hand cream of the same series.
is, of course, after a few more days that my skin, the vitamin E-series, like so many others who do not really like you. I'm using it right now anyway on bravely, but basically is the end in sight.

addition, I recently in this journal (or the commentaries) on the problems of silicone in skin care products read - and a close look at my new Body Shop products made clear quickly that they all large amounts of Silicone in the form of dimethicone mentioned.

This fact surprised me, given the fact that the Body Shop in parallel with its new, silicone-free shampoo advertises, but pretty.

What makes silicone so bad? Well, it's probably not dangerous, but apparently it does the same, as the evil oil produced from the Nivea Creme: A layer on the skin that feels soft on the outside, but down low maintenance releases. The skin dries so under a plastic layer. And silicon can be washed off, unlike the oil film, not even with soap and water - who used it in the form of creams, make-up or shampoo, so it has quite a long time something like this.

Although it was clear that the Body Shop does not sell certified natural cosmetics, I find it a bit cheeky, babbling in the description of the creams of valuable wheat germ oil, and then use as the main ingredient of plastic. Well, the stupid death are inevitable. And by that I mean me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment