Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How Much Does A Brazilian Blowout Kerastase

Josef Zotter and edible zoo

I have been pursuing the grade under construction project "edible zoo.

Zotter (by the chocolate) has set up a petting zoo, which you can eat at the end of the visit to the associated restaurant. The basic idea is to give people what they eat closer to the supermarket and tear flesh from his anonymity, and the dualism between animal love An EMS is cuddling and lust for the absurd. In his interview with
the Austrian tabloid "crown " he said then clear
" Crown": you want to wean us eating meat at all?
Zotter: Let's say this: If the guest is a vegetarian home, is it with me.


"crown": What do you want to achieve by that?
Zotter: That the relationship between animal and man is again deepened. It is to be the absurd game, conversely, that you do not want a hand, as the animal lived in the supermarket Packerl, and that the other animals that you pet and live a good life, does not want to eat.
"crown": so many sounds for the macabre safe do you polarize?
Zotter: There are two possibilities: if one craps nothing, then it was just me with a walk bissl, and That's it. In the ideal case, we were able to stimulate the host to think. For as the cow is gone, we eat the hamburger bun, the majority is so damn.



Zotter itself is not a vegetarian, is in his factory, but some of her vegan-friendly products.

I'm not sure what to make of the project. I am of course sure that the animals there is a lot better than in conventional Livestock, as those animals in Biohaltung. (Now sometimes quite separate from the petting question)
However, I think the project is already badly macabre, I am almost sure to come out since at least a few vegetarian, that as children in particular, in this respect are still very sensitive, like to eat, thanks to the nascent relationship no more meat ( I was slightly similar to my childhood in a vegetarian), but it comes to my mind if I'm considering that the cosseted animals are then slaughtered at the end still on the farm.

How you look in it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment