Monday, February 14, 2011

What Does Proctitis Look Like?

Recycling: rabbit fever

several years ago began my fascination with the Labbit by Frank Kozik. Here is how it all went off:

all started with a visit to the great site www.stuffonmycat.com . One day when I looked back, laughing, what other people do with their cats (my two are in terms of trim and the "things-to-be to lie," somewhat uncooperative), I saw this picture: A beautiful, three-color New York cat sleeps in a sink and is used by smoking Rabbit observed - and possibly arrested.


I usually am not a big fan of figurines of all kinds - are indeed all gathering dust - but when I saw the bunny, I drove through in extremely rapid succession the following thoughts:
  1. What is that ?
  2. Oh no how sweet!
  3. I need these rabbits!
  4. Where can I get this rabbit?
  5. HASEEEN!
Fortunately, it was mentioned in the image comments that the new object of desire "Smorkin Labbit" said. Google and eBay were able to fulfill my heart's desire just erkeimten then with almost lightning speed, and a few days later I had the "Flock Platinum Pimp Gold Smorkin Labbit" collection and thus five bunnies in different colors. My MySpace picture that now adorns the display and mobile phone credit card, followed promptly.

was manufactured so that the noise but do not turn up for the bunny (no doubt as to support the addiction factor) in various collections and after the Surprise Principle sold: you buy a little box, and only finds out of the box, which model you have caught rabbits. In the last collection I did most of the Tartan Hare and the interested with the skeleton costume - so I ordered two boxes at a Berlin random comic book store. I received a light blue "normal" rabbit and (least) one with patches ... well

For some time it is now a new, third collection . (Note: There are now four) , among other things, a rabbit in the bee costume, one as a shark and has a mustache. Clearly, it therefore had to return two boxes of be ordered. I received them a few days ago, but have not dared to open it. Even so, all options "in" - but what if I expect the same this time twice a boring single color? I give myself the disappointment of going? I order more rabbits? Will I be dependent and can pay my rent anymore, because everything has been put in little plastic rabbit?



As far as the history of that time. Meanwhile, I have one p.m. cute little bunny on my sideboard - it was even fifteen, but two disappeared under mysterious circumstances - either my cleaning lady now has its own small collection, or Elmo and Kami their pocket money on Ebay have been repaired. Another rabbit has been the visit of the two-year-old neighbor boy no more cigarette in his mouth. And the black I have found twice from behind the sofa - any cat can not stand him well (or particularly like him, which is sometimes difficult to distinguish in cats).



Now I could then at least once put a cat to with bunny to pose. We continue to practice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment