Friday, February 11, 2011

Gaming Headphones Bluetooth

My First Blog Award




Hello my friends!

I am the last days a bit disappeared into oblivion, as I currently (end of semester and beginning of spring soon approaching ...) again a few Days fasting. Nothing wild, I do this every year at least once to mean something to regulate out of joint'm eating habits, keep a sugar junkie ...
why I consider myself rather well away from your very very great recipes (and this is difficult, because somehow just post all the cakes and muffins, and sooo many delicious colorful things) even I have, logically, also to offer any time, but in 4 days, I'm done with fasting (10 days there in total) and in particular on the whole excellent vegetable dishes I will hermachen then.

But now to something I already wanted to do for a long time:
Many thanks the love of Sandra irresistibly vegan Award for the blog "The Versatile Blogger"!
(and I do not write just because it is one of the tasks I was really very pleased about the award).
I would like to take this path but also times when my entire hard-working readers, because without you, my blog would not be what it is. Especially where the first hour that I have always been with advice and support and encourage me could hang on.








Linked to this is an exercise:

The rules of this award are:.
  • thank the person who gave you the award and link them to your post
  • Tell us 7 things about you.
  • Give the award to 15 recently discovered a new blogger.
  • Contact this blogger, and let them know that they have received the award.
So I made the seven things about me:
  1. I always find it a bit embarrassing quasi unasked tell something about me
  2. I always wanted (with always, I mean, since kindergarten that I had said nothing else) to study biology, but it was not made because the program did not agree with my ideas about animal rights
  3. I love lists! Especially those with bulleted lists, columns, where it can all be categorized and arranged exactly! Otherwise, I belong to the rather chaotic but rather part of the population.
  4. I lower myself in the Internet now have so much on veganism, I'm afraid that outshines even on my normal life, actually I am one of those people that is surprising many with diverse interests
  5. I is a few days ago started yoga, and am thrilled
  6. is probably my biggest role model Dian Fossey since I've read in my childhood gorillas in the mist and saw one of my biggest
  7. (realized) it wishes to take even a trek to the mountain gorillas, unfortunately, something is so damn expensive that I can afford it the first in several years will
And now the 15 newfound Blogger:
(of those whose blogs I already longer period would follow, and really deserves this award each, but I now consider myself to it and try the Award also to give not necessarily someone who has already received it)

Biggy's Blog - a very nice blog to put up all sorts of vegan issues

Consume. Be Silent. The. - the woman with the unpronounceable name posting here about everything that a (re) vegan "happens" as

Finder luck - just wow! great, really wonderful, beautiful things, it's culinary art. Recently vegan too:)

Kathi blogging - a very nice blogger who is currently struggling through the first hurdles of the vegan life

McFlash99.de - general Reflections on veganism and animal rights, wonderfully written and in very thoughtful, I like!

My yummie vegan cook book - vegan recipes and shopping tips, with a gorgeous piglet on the banner;)

Not a nugget - vegetarian and vegan information, reflections and recipes

Peter's cooking and grilling world - vegan Recipes and tested finished products worth it definitely stop by there, especially if you like it a bit ribald, but unfortunately no commentary option, so you have to, dear Peter, find themselves this award;)

Plant vs. Vegans - Wonderful and especially unusual recipes that are definitely worth a closer look

raw state - this is about to enter vegan raw foods and the health consequences

Veganistan Productions - vegan recipes from the Middle East, to have wonderful photos of the dishes, a dream!

Vegan makes you happy - a wonderful blog with recipes and general observations

Vegan His - especially because of the terrific recipe for baked smoked tofu, if only for that you could have a separate award earned remove

Vegetarian and vegan - The Red Zora blogs here about vegan weight loss, vegan products and donate for every kilo lost 10 € Peta, a great idea, I think!

Veggie Flo - a still very young Neuvegetarier reported here from its entry into the meat-free life


So, now I prefer going on and when all the "Award Winner" (up to Peter).
you all a wonderful evening and a nice weekend!

1 comments:

Jamsmith said...

Hi Guys,

Greatest article about online buying and selling wireless headphones and bluetooth headsets. It was very beneficial for me related to best Gaming Headphones online with discount prices. Latest News About Headphones Capital that provides a broad range of best headphones including Iphone Earphones, Earbuds, Wireless Headsets and accessories you need.

Nice Post!

Post a Comment