Sunday, February 27, 2011

How Much Money Is Jessie James Worth

Acid Rinse - spiced up



As dedicated Haarseifennutzerin I need to shampooing something that smooths the hair structure back - something acidic - and the headdress usually allows it.

Over time I tested my way through several variations, ranging from lemon and various vinegars that have been spiced up by and by various means.

So I found out everything for me that a simple clear apple vinegar on my hair and - from my scalp well tolerated - especially important.
It smells just not very nice;)

Ergo, I extended my attempts at adding essential Oils. Liked the nose a lot better and the hair too: they were easier to comb and got a bit more shine.
Sun all but I was still not satisfied because the mixture of vinegar / ÄÖs not stayed together. Is to say, the oil floating on top forever. Marit I got in NSF SuperTip but the lysolecithin used. Lo and behold, not only the ÄÖs emulsified fine, even my hair gets that extra bit of care by the LL quite wonderful. The otherwise quite dry lengths contribute by far not as stohig.

"Well," I thought to myself. As might be even more. And Come now still a few drops of oil into the mixture.

And this is now my ultimate blend of:

5 g of warm water
4 g lysolecithin (is aiming works, with the heavy mass but never exactly)
90 g of heated clear apple vinegar
1.8 g essential oil blend (consisting of plenty of lavender, a little less grapefruit (because I do not Orange tolerate) a little rosemary, Atlas cedar, cypress and Minischwups patchouli and sage)
1 g argan oil (because I would like in the future times jojoba or almond oil or castor oil test above)

Sun stir me the whole thing together (to be now that the Rührerfahrenen of you probably throw up his hands above his head) Stir
First, the lysolecithin in water, then stir in the vinegar (as the practical frother is used again), einquirlen the essential oils and the vegetable oil in the end - that's it.

From this hodgepodge I give after washing the hair about 2 tablespoons full into a 1 liter measuring cup which is always next to the shower, fill with warm water on it and cannot, ranging from the lengths of the "hair" * cough *. Again with clear water rinse well and well is:)

The hair is very easy to comb after blow-drying have fine volume and shine, the lengths do not seem dry and the scalp is stress-free * shines *

0 comments:

Post a Comment