Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How To Getty Images Without Watermarks

[Review] essence - eyeliner pen


Today I will read something new from me, and indeed a review groups on the essence eyeliner, which have so I also wanted some when I posted the haul.

The eyeliner pen costs € 2.49 and contains 1ml.
"For a precise Lidstiche" this is the product promise.
And I ka nn agree fully, because I get the eyeliner very quickly and well plotted.
come with this marker type I cope better with a dip or geleyeliner (Before that, yes the geleyeliner always my favorite).
I mostly fallow already 5-8 minutes for the perfect eyeliner with the eyeliner, but works the first go Lidstich too.
He is also really good from blackness, is smudge-proof and long lasting.
I am convinced of the pen eyeliner and I will buy more to me over and over again.
Have you also done this experience with an eyeliner pen?
Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment