Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Brampton Cruising Spots

Warm Herzke arrived :-)


The love Nane honored me with this award - and I'm incredibly proud * * kurzvormplatzenist

But because soooo many fine blogs on the wide web, gives me the decision not a difficult one, to whom I pass the baton. Well, I have selected three candidates and I hope that no one is angry with me.

The first heart I want to hand over Liz. On her blog post Panama Maxi she tells wonderfully refreshing, down to earth and humorous stories from her life, so I often find myself in it again and can draw courage.

The second point I would like to give a heart Hellcat. On her blog can Hellcats' Soap World they share with the entire world soap makers and all interested in her numerous soap and wonderful experiments. I know their soap cellar, and I am every time whether their work impressed.

The third and last heart I entrust Helga. Your blog binding point is the place "... where my textile work, the inspiration of creative friends and observations of nature are connected to each other ..." (quote from her blog). This idea pleases me and my Weber heart beats faster each time you visit her blog a few bars.

So if you want to join? But there is no one I feel compelled!


And here are the rules: You have been tagged
& want to participate?
Create a post by you reinkopierst The Love Blog & the image posting instructions (= the text you are reading). You should also link to the blog of the person who gave you the award & they informed by the comment in her blog that you accept the award and the link you leave your posts as Award. Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite blogs that you link in your post and also the owner of each per Comment - function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link angibst of the post, in which the declaration is. Dear blogger: The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog items that have already been 3,000 readers, but talented beginners and people who blog but has been a while but still not as well known are
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment