Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Colors Used At Recycling

cotton Soft Two five feet in white


The first project of the year is finished. can not connect

The experiment modern synthetic fibers for thousands of year old technology in an object, I think, be seen as a success :-) acrylic and hand-weaving fit quite well together * find *.
Thanks to Liz who encouraged me and my stomach rumbling softened küsskenschmeißt * *

It was to start something daring attempt, these two quite different yarns to process in excess, as in the chain. On the loom just impossible with high shedding comb the gate it was a right Friemelei for each shot which is always verhakelnde chenille yarn of the chain to pull apart. But the appearance of the effort rewarded.

With progressive weaving was soon clear that, as suspected, the warp tension can be balanced. I have solved the problem with the insertion of rods.

What I was looking forward to the moment to finally be able to take the good piece from the loom!

And I'm happy :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment