Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Titanium Foot Implant

color experiments in bath bombs - Part


Because once again suffered the bath bomb supplies from extreme Verschwindsucht and Soap Forum grade the monthly Rührküche workshop: Bath bombs & Co. takes place, this was the occasion for me to replenish the stock.

woman would even penetrate the matter a little more and that is why I discussed yesterday of intense with the colors of the Pflegekuglen:

food coloring or other water-soluble cosmetic pigments are to me personally because of the risk of premature Lossprudelns a bit fishy. Moreover, in several places warned of overdose, as many bomblets and not just the bath water stained. NeNe - on verschlumpfte Kiddis after swimming party but then I have no desire ;-)
My solution: oil-soluble or dispersible cosmetics appropriate colors. work

The clays very best I have tested in previous experiments. Colored clays to make the bath bombs also nice earthy-colored.

In yesterday's test, I threw myself on oxides and ultramarine. And the results I found quite convincing.

general, I've stirred some of the dyes in the melted fat well and then kneaded it with the dry mixture.

  • oxide ocher is a beautiful warm yellow tone
  • oxide green, the bath bombs Hunter Green
  • colored oxide ocher with oxide mixed green and dosed low it makes wonderfully soft lime green and
  • ultramarine blue is a nice color without Smurf I risk my children run after the bath plug in bleach have to ;-). And what works with ultramarine blue, which is determined with ultramarine violet and pink.


"automatically" as a by-product from the colored bombs fell: not always a smooth number comes in my bath balls out of a recipe. As always stay small residues that result is no longer a good ball. I used to dry in the bowl and the next day crumbled to powder bath. Is it possible to swim - actually makes no difference.

But yesterday when I saw the pile of colorful mixture into the dish remains, as floated in my mind's eye, colorful balls. Only if ever dried, I bring the mass no longer spherical. This does not work for me!

So just think about what is for as proof? Sure, the fats. Such as solid fats are soft? Yep, by heat. Have so unceremoniously put the bowl in the microwave - what should happen to already great? - And the entire mixture again warmed slightly (maybe a bit too warm). And lo and behold, it worked * radiant *. Colorful balls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment