Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sentinel Dongle Emulate

color experiments in bath bombs - Part


Very well, I have overcome me and threw my concerns about water-colors in bath bombs overboard.
After the workshop has been repeatedly pointed out that oil-soluble /-Dispersible color unattractive borders were left in the tub, I took my courage and tried some water solubility. recommended

As many experienced bath bomb farmers I did at first a few drops in water-based pigment into weighed Natriumhydrogencabonat until everything was 100% distributed strength added, then add starch and milk powder - stir, stir, stir - and least, the citric acid. And lo and behold - everything was quiet, nothing going on at once gushed * happy *.
Even as usual under the melted fat and knead balls shaped - done.
Used

I have the following pigments:
  • DC Rosenrot for the pink bombs
  • DC Green blue for the delicate turquoise and
  • food color orange for the bath bombs in bright orange
War but not as hard as I had imagined ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment