Saturday, January 29, 2011

Women In Panty Girdle

books questionnaire (15): The 4th In your book shelf from the left

Well, the alphabet is to blame: Again today is about Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker since his volumes are in German and English at the very beginning of my shelf. Actually, I would have liked this post to Towel Day (May 25) or at least the 42nd Day of the year (February 11) been waiting for, but even the second-mentioned date was still to me a long while.

Among the books you have certainly not saying much: I barely know anyone who has not at some point read. My first personal encounter took place once again in the eighties: the time on TV quite a cheap TV version was made of the first volume, which I now totally enthusiastic. Then came the books, the later books in English and a few years ago the movie. Read

I have long gone in many volumes, but there are always everyday situations in which I think of scenes from the books must be - for example, that Arthur Dent wakes up to the existing earth again at some point every morning by his own cry of alarm. Or the machine that all individuals except Zaphod Beeblebrox proves their own insignificance in the universe and thus drives you crazy. Or the man who sits in the MC Escher-like house in which he has in some way included everything outside and above the door outside a user's manual is in matches. And of course the man who is haunted by rain ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment