Sunday, January 9, 2011

Brown Wrapping Paper Post Office

raid by

I did it again done, I have money left at dm: D


I start with the tinted day cream of alverde, it's the price I do not remember exactly but I think unfortunately it has cost € 3.75. So far I have ever had it and if you like I do a review.


The p2 shimmer powder I wanted to buy also but it was no longer there, I was hoping I
the LE stands still see nothing but that's it.
Then I bought me the essence shimmerpowder from the fairytale it was reduced to1, 45 €


I still wanted to buy a lipstick, but in Manhattan, two sellers and have been granted deshalt I've even picked up a p2 nail polish in the color forever it cost 1,55 €.


The Great Body Butter from Balea in cocoa I've also taken since she a Limited Edition is but yesterday I read on a blog which it is to come into range.
you believe has cost € 2.75.


And since I have my hair tinted red again, my mother gave me the same shampoo and a rinse of balea purchased. Sorry, I know the price here but they have not ever tasted at a €.


Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment