Monday, January 10, 2011

Construction Zulu Beehive Hut

My Year in Lists (8)

I was a time not a big fan of the Body Shop: The products are very expensive, no real natural beauty and the company is now one of L'Oreal, so that the "no animal testing" advantage only a very limited extent can be considered.

over the animal topic I have, however, recently been thinking again and found that the success of the daughter of The Body Shop to the owner group but must be good motivation to reconsider its own animal behavior. And as I eye shadow in the area already had been a good experience, I went on Saturday after a long time back in a store - to acquire the target, a small jar of dark gray color.


happened then something stupid, because in this place was as good as everything is reduced and the remainder in special sizes. And with customer card for anything again, there was 20%. So now I have another customer card and must be in the next eight Years, buy a shower gel more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment