Friday, January 21, 2011

Character Education For Bulletin Boards

I was already shopping

huhu,

on Wednesday I was shopping a little and I really wanted to buy any cosmetics, but of course I did not make it: D
I now finally have a new camera as you can probably see from the pictures.
And I've also already purchased the shoes were also reduced to € 14.95.

have at dm I do a p2 color victim nail polish bought in 249 dangerous it is a beautiful petrol and as the p2 nail paints, the range to leave soon and has said Tine this Nail polish is a perfect dupe to one of OPI I had it to me now and purchase it for 1.55 € you can not even do much wrong.


Then I bought nor the Nivea Visage Day Cream for dry and sensitive skin as I know the price and no longer just
but he was about 5 €
If you like I do a review because it is really good.


In Douglas I have finally bought 2 products,
liked that I have been a very long time.
Under a terra del sol the bronze in the 4 color it has cost € 6.95.


And then the Artdeco deep black mascara,
I once had a sample of it and I was so in love with this mascara
and I fear they have is from the range I have now I just bought for 12.80 €, I had still a voucher; D

Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment