Monday, January 24, 2011

Very Swollen After Drinking

is an aside-The dilemma of vegans

Recently, we inevitably stumble again on the following items:

http://www.news.de/gesellschaft/855109137/das-dilemma-der-veganer/1/

He ends by saying that you have read at least as a presumption of a few times:
vegan, at least in the handling of animals concerned, the better people. Although we hear that do not want. The curious fact is that if we told a vegan or vegetarian by his lifestyle, then we take the true often enough to be annoying, arrogant or missionary. True, however, is that what causes this discomfort in us, not the arrogance of vegans, but our own guilty conscience. Because we really know that they are right.


I win, however, increasingly feel that the dilemma is the vegan something quite different:

know In the end, most, that what in the industry, which is dedicated to the production of animal foods with their own Werteverständins is difficult to reconcile. And I speak here of the Central European average, as "bad" the place so now seems almost everyone there is also not much to it. Karen Duve
As noted recently knows, also, each of the corresponding videos and pictures, they are displaced very well. That there are individuals still convinced of it, that cows, milk factor on the world and their udders were bursting, one would not milk, it means on a completely different matter, does the fundamental approach to fattening farms, power pole and foie no harm.

By dealing with someone of this precludes more or less easy it is to the question thrown back "why not me?". To be honest I have also pressed for long enough prior to this issue and not only related to veganism, but also to " children chocolate " Palm oil , coffee , cheap clothing , yes, I am a student and no Great earner, but that's still no excuse, especially since I want all of them in luxurious amounts.
Despite all suppressed people like to face the question: "Why not why I created the one whose living standards are higher than mine, which I have no significant advantages compared to him facilitate this decision?"
Instead, one uses, compared to like as a projection as a defense item.
me Is this person the "Okay" to maintain my standard of living as far as I'm used to, so I am free from the dilemma, for recognizing when this projection that I'm proper, I am at least superficially, reassured. In the end, namely, any avoidance can only avoiding being of avoidable; tells me so an AI man who daily care for their own information stands, would buy from time to time at H & M can not be avoided is, my consumption is justified in appearance, also runs at Milka chocolate, KitKat and just grilled chicken and pans, in the end I need me then just nice talk, that I as only "very rarely" buy, others consume much more of it, it's just too difficult if not impossible, daily organizer Does anyone
So a vegan NOW LIKE he, "must decide each for himself" instead of always being told the special rate, which is usually expressed nothing but tortured tolerance, actually "I find completely okay that you eat meat" listen , can expect a positive reinforcement of his behavior.
And since we're right there in the dilemma: most vegans are not only animal welfare but animal rights activists to confess Animals, ie a value in itself and related rights.
If I turn around and see the fat cat sleeping lazy, then I do not have the right to decide whether it is worth it to live on or not, and regardless of who pays the bills here. Instead, I admit he has a right to life and this is not just limited to this particular cat, it applies to each individual whether it's somewhere in the stands or back Milchkalbbox immigrant Wolf Lusatia "unsafe" does.
is not to that extent give it to me someone a okay, it's not my job to interfere with the rights of others, or to recognize them, because it is just I could not be justified in any of their animals right to life. I confess to the killing not for my own enjoyment and I do not see myself as more talented than other ascetic people around me.
We are also talking not about simple social conventions, but a catalog of the rights and values every life is immanent.
I can not say "it's OK that you eat a chicken / a calf / a cat," I have, in my world view, no right to interfere in the affairs of the living being.

What then?
I for one try such discussions out of the way to go, that's not easy because just as it is vegan confronted with it; you have to swallow much can comment, especially now I've arranged so but most people refer to relevant information materials. If they are really interested, they can do it to themselves, if not I will also align as anything except perhaps that I'm unpopular, because what I have to tell is always an attack, even if I did not try to hide so well .
'm alone with my decision, I am already clear that I'm on the side of those who are cruel chick sexen, Turbo mast reject and condemn hunting. Someone who wants to discuss it is always "on the other side, "I do so in discussions associated with a counterparty. I will ban anyone eating meat, but if I'm honest, I wish that he set it forbids itself and if I have spent with someone for a whole afternoon, I told and reported, and he decides to leave it at that, then I hurt it, even if it's not just my interests are attempting to access the. I just find it terrible when someone in a more open, more friendly Man is the all terribly bad and cruel place two days later in a supermarket back to pork does, neither organic nor the "farm next door (where he incidentally anyway and has already bought are exclusively his own words), I trust the people around me not just to this thoughtlessness and then performed so strongly in mind to get me shaken. This all sounds
a little weird. The fact is that I am perfectly clear for years to come, when someone eats a piece of meat next to me. I have no desire to eat it and to be honest, I hide in most cases, of what exactly it is. I discuss and certainly not during the meal about the people who do not belong to the food of other comments in any way (if that would only be based on reciprocity), or a particular sense of mission have.

How does it handle it? Is it similar to you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment