Sunday, January 16, 2011

Free Acrostic Poems Blank Templates

were other day when I released an album

on Facebook there are stupid a lot of games: in addition to Mafia Wars and Co. You always see all sorts of stupid tests, and worst of all, I find it when pay people to each other virtual "happiness heart" and the like. Last week made me woman Shapes but attention to a really fun game. Here are the rules:

1 - Go to wikipedia and hit random. The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2 - Go to quotationspage.com and hit random. The last last four or five words of the very quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3 - Go to flickr and click on "explore the last seven days". Third picture no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4 - Use photoshop or similar (picnik.com is a free online photo editor) to put it all together.
5 - Post it with this text in the caption and TAG the friends you want to join in.

woman shapes had already presented this album:


looked really pretty from the time yes, certainly the first work of an indie band. Excited I immediately went to work, but unfortunately with my random results are quite bad, and the fact that I speak no Photoshop, did not the thing better


"My" band seemed well to make more New Age-music. Or is this the way a waterfall, which is so common in the Chinese restaurant on the wall?

It was clear to me that the game would not be my friend on Facebook registered a lot of fun. I emailed him the rules and got more or less of post to be back Cover:



Yet another band whose album you want to listen to - very different than mine! However, I also learned today that he had cheated on image to something that he had hit the "not downloadable" images, while I had made a good screen shot of my horror picture. And the title is longer than five words!

today interested me then what I could on my part to achieve with a little cheating, the result was then but a lot prettier:



Somehow my bands seem American, but so that I can ... live

Mag maybe someone else join in and start their own band?

0 comments:

Post a Comment