Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Neon Socks In The 80s

books questionnaire (14): A book from your childhood

The lucky lion I have already presented a book from the very early childhood days, so I now choose my favorite Young Adult Literature: schedule Christine Nöstlinger.

Nöstlinger books I devoured aged 12:00 to 16:00 literally, the choice is now being expected really big enough . Although published in the eighties, even novels that my time were closer (about Gretchen trilogy), who in my youth already somewhat elderly schedule met in 1975 my nerve in particular.

is ultimately the act was not unusual: The protagonist Anika has normal problems with their parents and the school is to recognize unlucky in love and must ultimately, that you look long adored swarm during daylight not do so great - and for that someone other a lot nicer. Makes the book especially the absolute recognition of the characters and situations - Nöstlinger know as adults simply unbelievable well with the things that concern young people, which they worry and parents frequently do not make sense.

And I think to a very real set of this novel I have to this day think in some situations:
(...) pretty much on what might happen now, has been waiting for Anika. If one waits for something, he can usually choose poorly, if at all he wants, he must do so easily.
Not exactly Shakespeare, but very properly observed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment